Wild Foods Foraging Walks in All Seasons
Sponsor a plant identification walk at your home or business, woodlands to fields, urban or rural landscape. Join the global investigation and discover the realm of plants and their far reaching benefits in our wellness, our world, our life.
As a nurse/herbalist my purpose is to give you the tools to get started.
You Will Learn:
- techniques in plant care
- develop bonds with the intelligent forest and landscape
- explore outdoor hands-on crafts
- plant, mushroom and tree I.D.
- plant, mushroom and tree allies
- deepening observational skills
- Forest Bathing techniques
- first hand Music of the Plants inter-species resonances
- indigenous peoples plant stories
- empirical evidenced based data
- how to work for Nature
- tools to become a Plant Pioneer (go to www.PlantPioneers.org)